Thursday, 16 February 2017

Sex Says by Max Monroe TEASER TOUR DAY TWO

Max Monroe consists of two authors who refuse to tell us their identities so I can laugh and fall in love with the characters they've created on their solo endeavours. It's okay though cos I'm not letting it get me down...

MM wrote The Billionaire Bad Boys series which stole my heart with the most ridiculous characters of all time. When offered the chance to be a part of the tour it was obvious Sex Says: take part in the tour, dummy!

And so, for the next five days there will be teasers from what is sure to be a hilarious romantic comedy on my blog. I hope you all enjoy ;). Don't forget to pre-order!

Sex Says sounds like it might be one of my favourite enemies to lovers books! Check out the teaser below

Sex Says is out on February 21st!

Keep up with Max Monroe!
WEBSITE  /  TWITTER  /  GOODREADS  /  FACEBOOK  /  INSTAGRAM  /  AMAZON

Displaying February16th.jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment