Friday, 17 February 2017

Sex Says by Max Monroe TEASER TOUR DAY THREE

Max Monroe consists of two authors who refuse to tell us their identities so I can laugh and fall in love with the characters they've created on their solo endeavours. It's okay though cos I'm not letting it get me down...

MM wrote The Billionaire Bad Boys series which stole my heart with the most ridiculous characters of all time. When offered the chance to be a part of the tour it was obvious Sex Says: take part in the tour, dummy!

And so, for the next four days there will be teasers from what is sure to be a hilarious romantic comedy on my blog. I hope you all enjoy ;). Don't forget to pre-order!

Check out the blurb!



My name is Lola Sexton, and I’m a sex addict.
Okay…that’s a lie.
Truth is, I’m a serial dater turned dating and relationship columnist for The San Francisco Times. My readers call me Sex. Sex Says.
I love my job.
I love my life.
And I hate Reed Luca.
**

Reed

My name is Reed Luca, and I’m a liar.
Ironically, that’s the truth.
I’m 31, and my occupation is…well, complicated.
My favorite kind of woman comes in all shapes and sizes, but always has a big brain.
I’ve never hated anything.
Lola Sexton hates me.
Luckily, it’s a thin line between love and hate, and with my help, pretty Lola will only be able to straddle that line for so long


Say hello to your new favourite enemies to lovers book! One of my favourite tropes, what are yours?

Sex Says is out on February 21st!


Keep up with Max Monroe!
WEBSITE  /  TWITTER  /  GOODREADS  /  FACEBOOK  /  INSTAGRAM  /  AMAZON


Displaying February17th.jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment